- Integration issue with Python 3, requests, yarg and JSON. Attempt to decode requests response if decode attribute exists.
0.1.6 & 0.1.7 (2014-08-10)¶
- Bug in setup.py causing installs to fail for sdist (source) releases.
- Changed sort order of
yarg.package.Package.release_idsto sort based on the upload time of the release ID.
- Additional test coverage
- Additional documentation coverage
yarg.get()will now raise an Exception for errors including 300 and above. Previously only raised for above 300.
- Fix an issue on Python 3.X and PyPy3 where
yarg.exceptions.HTTPErrorwas using a method that was removed in Python 3.
- Added dictionary key lookups for home_page, bugtrack_url and docs_url. Caused KeyError exceptions if they were not returned by PyPI.
- More test coverage.
yarg.__init__for easier access.
yarg.__init__to expose it for use.
- Initial release